Saturday, December 20, 2008

Argh, failure

I didn't write last night. My mission president said that excuses do not exchange performance. However, I will be giving an excuse anyway.

I didn't write it during work. Which well, I could of, but during the time I was thinking about what I would write about. I don't really want to post chapters of my pirate story, out of context, at least. (I remembered to bring my drive home!) And I came up some ideas. But then my parents took me out to dinner. I thought I would have time after that. But then I decided I should speak with my wife about what money we had, what we owed immediately, and what we had for Christmas and what we still needed to get. And well, that took a few hours.

So I didn't write. I'm going to try to write twice today. A bit more on the pirate novel, and a little bit on a new subject.

No comments: